Optimize your channels as profit centers with us!
Sustainable channel management is key to an organization’s growth. Effective management drives performance and operational efficiency that is aligned with company objectives and sustainability policies, leading to improved business performance and growth. An effective channel strategy provides insights on how to achieve success with partners in a competitive context and enhance benefits to end consumers.
Streamline communication between businesses and customers, and shift from transactional, price-focused relationships to an emphasis on sustainability, collaboration and value-driven business processes. Understanding consumer demands and behavior can help you ace your channel game!
Amplo Global offers a single platform that accepts outside-in data as well as systems data from all participating collaborators in the ecosystem to calculate risk and simulate risk mitigations.
Customizable, scalable, and horizontally applicable solutions that can be implemented across industries, channels.
Here are some ways in which AmploFly4.0TM delivers value through improved Customer Channel Management:
- Fully Customized: Customize solutions applicable to all channels – both direct and indirect, and business models – B2B, B2C, and others. Across industries.
- Industry Benchmarking: Track your place in the market to maximize market share, investigate and combat business leakage to competitors. Acquire new market share using empathy-based customer personas
- Data Visualization: Identify the optimal channel strategy through visualization, deep analytics, dashboards, and heatmaps that capture both qualitative and quantitative aspects of your customer journey and address pain points.
- Performance Measurement: Continuous analysis through real-time data integration with systems, along with a clear feedback loop for performance measurement by channel, partner, and customer segment, etc., helps you minimize and mitigate risks and stay in line with sustainability best practices.
- New Product Introduction: Utilize digital twinning of inventory, shop floor, and engineering processes, platforms, people, and machine readiness to simulate and evaluate new product introduction strategies.
- Decrease Carbon Footprint: Measure and rank suppliers and partners based on their sustainability policies. Positively impact entire supply and value chain.
- Pricing: Integrate disparate datasets across spreadsheets and systems, to study customer segments and price according to data overlapping people, processes, machines highlight both opportunities and challenges.
- Operational Efficiency: Streamline business workflows to improve operational efficiencies and reduce waste—robust product entitlement layer to control the visibility of product data based on business rules and partner profiles ensuring circularity.
- Servitization: Maximize revenue by monetizing on after-market offerings and “outcome as a service” to promote sales of supplemental products and services.
- Scalability: Scalable strategy solutions that can accommodate a complex product ecosystem with a large number of products, customer segments, and channels across multiple geographical regions and adapt as your company changes and grows.
Green channel management strategy is the key to making revenue in the face of growing compliance and changing market dynamics. Utilize sustainability best practices to evaluate and address short-term and long-term impact areas to create a cohesive ecosystem across channels and partners.